Thursday, June 12, 2014

Becoming Reality

Today we bought my big college trunk. It finally hit me how close to college I really am. It seems like just yesterday I was in ninth grade chasing after boys and not paying attention in Spanish. I have loved every part of my high school career and I am so looking forward to this next chapter in my life. Although, I am at the same time terrified. I am the only person from my senior class going to my chosen school. Not knowing anyone is nerve racking. Like really it's going to be like my first year of fifth grade. New state, new school, no where to sit. Hopefully my roommate isn't a psychopath and we become fast friends.

"People thought becoming an adult meant that all your acts had consequences; in fact it was just the opposite." - Chad Harbach

No comments:

Post a Comment