Friday, June 13, 2014

Brothers and Boy Bands

My brother came home from field training today. He's been gone I think three weeks. It's nice to see him, especially since he fixed the Netflix account. Now I can stop mooching. Work was great. I feel your outlook on your job greatly depends on your coworkers. Most of mine took the certification class with me, so I feel comfortable with them. The ones that have been there 2+ years, on the other hand, not so much. Since I don't know them I feel I need to be super professional. Unlike today where I did karaoke to N*sync's "Bye Bye Bye" with my coworker Nick. Even though I'm nervous around the older guards we are warming up to each other. Soon all of us will know which songs come on the radio that deserves a random dance break. This also gave me reassurance for college. Yes, I'm going in not knowing anybody but eventually I'll make friends. Hopefully ones that have the same love of 90's boy bands as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment